OUR THEMATIC AREAS
- Youth and Stakeholder engagement
- Livelihood and Economic growth
- Environment Approaches
- Climate Action
- Refugee and Charity interventions
- Inter-grated modern Farming
- Education and Health
- Gender equality and Social rights
- Technology and Innovations
- Food and Fuel Accessibility
- To initiate and promote people’s especially the youth’s livelihood projects
- To provide technical support to enable the youth establish Income Generating Activities (IGAs)
- To provide the youth with Entrepreneurship and life skills as an integral part of their livelihood
- To provide youth with Relevant knowledge and information on attitudinal (positive mindset change)
- To reduce economic risks caused due to the natural hazards
- To promote Community Based Organizations (CBOs) undertaking collective production and marketing techniques for long-term sustainability
- To promote, lobby and advocate for efficient natural resource conservation and utilization to improve people’s welfare and conserve the environment and its eco-functions.
- To advocate, Research and champion efforts for the integration of climate change adaptation strategies and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) in the national policy and plans.
- To promote effective gender based practices, human rights, food and agricultural policies.
- To promote and advocate for transparency and accountability in the construction sector with the view of realizing better service delivery and value for money and observance of best environmental practices
- To create an enabling environment for young people to get empowered by providing the tools necessary for their development
- To engage the youth to take a leadership role in Organizing community based activities that promote positive lifestyles and care for the environment
- To reduce unemployment rates among youth/people and improve their career prospects
- To mobilize and assist people to organize themselves into farmers’ groups and Community Associations to manage and sustain the activities initiated under the projects and take advantage of the economies of scale in purchase of the farm inputs, processing, transportation, marketing of agricultural produce, increase their market shares and facilitate better access to credits and other financial services
- To co-operate with other Organizations for the purpose of development of Live in Green Live in Wealth Youth Initiative, sharing information with other Companies, NGOs and International Humanitarian Agencies on issues of Environment and youth livelihood development
OUR MAIN ACTIVITIES
1) Sensitization through House-House approach, Community meetings, Radio shows, Tv shows, Use of Stickers, Brochures, Fliers, Posters, sign Posts an visibility clothing.
2) Mobilization through Grouping, Demonstrations and Matching.
3) Trainings through on-site demonstration, Field visits and consultative conferences.
4) Project Assessment and sustainability through Documentation, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting criteria.